School Crisis Prevention
The following resources address what schools and districts can do to reduce or eliminate risk to life and property.
- Preventing Suicide: A Toolkit for High Schools
- Bullying Against Children who Identify as LGBT - a message from secretary Sibellius, Office of Health and Human Services
- Free Suicide Prevention Training for Educators: "Making Educators Partners in Youth Suicide Prevention Prevention" (Society for the Prevention of Youth Suicide)
- Indiana Suicide Prevention Information
- "New Teacher Training Module on Bereavement" (Dr. David Schonfeld and the National Center for School Crisis and Bereavement)
- Suicide Prevention Education Recommendations 2011