The Cohort 10 Request For Proposal (RFP) is due August 12, 2020 via the link. Intent to Apply submissions are due March 12, 2020 via the link. For assistance completing your RFP, please see the technical assistance opportunities on pages 2 & 3 of the RFP. If awarded, funding would be available July 1, 2021.
- Cohort 10 Request for Proposal
- Request for Proposal Template
- Budget Template Guide
- Budget Template
- Peer Reviewer Scoring Rubric
- Performance Measure Template
- Professional Development Plan Template
Grantee Readiness Program Information
If you are a new applicant interested in learning more about the application process and tips about creating a successful application, you are eligible to participate in our Grantee Readiness Program. This is a 6-part series takes place between February and July, 2020 — each month includes a different topic of the application process.
- February 2020 — Introduction to the 21st CCLC Program and 2020 RFP
- April 2020 — Getting Started – How to Develop your 21st CCLC Application & Financial Management for the 21st CCLC Program
- May 2020 — Designing Your Program and Operational Structure
- June 2020 — Understanding Program Evaluation, Data Collection, and Reporting Requirements
- July 2020 — Building Your Program Team and Ensuring Program Sustainability
To access session materials and recordings, click here
For more information, see the flyer below. To register for sessions, follow this link.