Cohort 10 funding awards application materials are listed below for reference. At this time, IDOE 21st CCLC plans to tentatively release the Cohort 11 Request For Proposal in spring 2021.
For questions, please contact 21CCLCprogram@doe.in.gov.
- Cohort 10 Request for Proposal
- Request for Proposal Template
- Budget Template Guide
- Budget Template
- Peer Reviewer Scoring Rubric
- Performance Measure Template
- Professional Development Plan Template
Grantee Readiness Program Information
If you are a new applicant interested in learning more about the application process and tips about creating a successful application, you are eligible to participate in our Grantee Readiness Program. This is a 6-part series takes place between February and July, 2020 — each month includes a different topic of the application process.
- February 2020 — Introduction to the 21st CCLC Program and 2020 RFP
- April 2020 — Getting Started – How to Develop your 21st CCLC Application & Financial Management for the 21st CCLC Program
- May 2020 — Designing Your Program and Operational Structure
- June 2020 — Understanding Program Evaluation, Data Collection, and Reporting Requirements
- July 2020 — Building Your Program Team and Ensuring Program Sustainability
To access session materials and recordings, click here
Awarded September 2020