Indiana Student Performance Readiness and Observation of Understanding Tool (ISPROUT) is utilized to measure skills in children from infancy to kindergarten. ISPROUT is aligned to the Indiana Early Learning Foundations and includes:
- Social and Emotional Skills
- English/Language Arts
- Physical Development
- Social Studies
These concepts are reported in three categories: social/emotional, knowledge and skills, and independence/motor coordination.
ISPROUT will be utilized for Indiana students receiving services as part of an Individualized Education Program (IEP) to meet the reporting needs of the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP). The web or app based instrument is utilized by teachers to rate students based on their ongoing observations of children engaged in typical daily routines and activities.
- ISPROUT Virtual Teacher Training Registration
- ISPROUT Admin Reports Webinar, February 19, 2020, 11:00 a.m. to noon Register here
- ISPROUT Teacher Reports Webinar, February 18, 2020, 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. Register here
- Schools without students with IEPs seeking to add ISPROUT may register for training here.
CLICK EITHER BOX BELOW