International Education encompasses world languages and cultural learning, exposure to global issues and challenges, study and internships abroad, and international exchanges of students, professionals and ideas in the classroom, in the workplace, and in the virtual world. International Education includes learning about effective education policies and practices abroad that we might adopt to improve education.
- Partners in International Education -
- International Partnership Request - This link allows you to request from IDOE a connection to a school in another country to help facilitate a global project, exchange program or partner classroom! There is no guarantee that we can fulfill every request that is submitted, but every effort will be made to partner Indiana classrooms with classrooms abroad.
Teacher Exchange Programs
Student Exchange Programs
- International Youth Exchange FAQs
- Study Abroad Graduation Plan Template
- Transfer Credit Guidance for International Students
- Denial of Enrollment Memorandum
Program & Scholarship Opportunities
- Exchange Programs Blendspace: This is a presentation created to share the various types of student exchange opportunities available and the advantages and disadvantages to each.
- Exchange Programs Symbaloo: This is a collection of links to common exchange organizations and resources to support both teacher and student exchanges both inbound and outbound. This is a wonderful way to have all of your links in one place. Feel free to bookmark this page.
- Classbase – Foreign Transcript Grade Conversion Guide
- National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) - Credential Evaluation Service
- World Education Services (WES) – Foreign Transcript Grade Conversion Guide
- US Credential Evaluation Service (USCES) - Credential Evaluation Service