Indiana Digital Learning Month 2019 offers many opportunities throughout the month of February to learn about utilizing technology to enhance student learning. And we are also encouraging Indiana educators to share their own digital learning stories.
- eLearning Lab Webinars
- February 5th 4pm Eastern - What's the Hype with Hyperdocs?
- February 26th 4pm Eastern - ACCESSibility for ALL Students
- DLM Teacher Videos - We have created a Flipgrid where you can share a short video about digital learning in your classroom. If you’re not ready to share your own video, check out the Flipgrid to see what others are sharing.
- Winter eLearning Book Club - Our Winter eLearning Book Club begins on February 4th and will continue until March 22. Join us as we read and discuss Dive into Inquiry: Amplify Learning and Empower Student Voice by Trevor MacKenzie. Join the conversations with other educators around the state on the book club blog.
- Social Media - During February be sure to use the special Indiana Digital Learning Month hashtag #INDLmonth along with with #INeLearn to share your digital learning stories and questions.
- #INeLearn Twitter Chats - Join #INeLearn Chats every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST via the hashtag on Twitter. Learn more about the chat and how it works at https://inelearnchat.blogspot.com/.
- Instagram Takeover - Each week a different teacher will be taking over the INeLearn Instagram account. Check out the great things that are going on in Indiana classrooms!