Indiana Digital Learning Month 2020 offers many opportunities throughout the month of February to learn about strengthening student learning experiences with effective uses of technology in instructional practices. We are also encouraging Indiana educators to share their own digital learning stories.
- eLearning Lab Webinars
- Coming soon! Search archived recordings here.
- DLM Teacher Videos - We have created a Flipgrid where you can share a short video about digital learning in your classroom. If you’re not ready to share your own video, check out the Flipgrid to see what others are sharing.
- Winter eLearning Book Club - Winter eLearning Book Club coming soon!
- Social Media - During February be sure to use the special Indiana Digital Learning Month hashtag #INDLmonth along with with #INeLearn to share your digital learning stories and questions.
- #INeLearn Twitter Chats - Join #INeLearn Chats every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST via the hashtag on Twitter. Learn more about the chat and how it works at https://inelearnchat.blogspot.com/.
- Instagram Takeover - Each week a different teacher will be taking over the INeLearn Instagram account. Check out the great things that are going on in Indiana classrooms!