The Title III: Language Instruction for Limited English Proficient (LEP) and Immigrant Students of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 aims to help ensure that children who are LEP attain English proficiency, develop high levels of academic attainment in English, and meet the same challenging State academic content and student academic achievement standards as all children are expected to meet.
- View the Title III Is and Is Not to learn about the uses and nonuses of Title III.
- Title III Application
- Title III Immigrant Influx Application
- Title III Application Walk-Through
- Title III Application User Guide
- Non-Public Schools by Geographical Location
- 2017-2018 Non-Public EL Student Count
- 2017-2018 Allocations Memo
- 2017-2018 Title III Allocations
- 2017-2018 Title III Immigrant Influx Allocations
The following charts identify the amount of Title III funds corporations were eligible to receive for the 2014-15 school year