Indiana McKinney-Vento Academy
Indiana McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Liaisons will now have a streamlined way for communication, learning, resources and credentialing through Edify, online Professional Development site. These courses were developed to help train new and current Liaisons and to provide credentials once the courses have been completed. This site will also serve as a location for Liaisons to return for resources and/or technical assistance.
Indiana Education for Homeless Children & Youth- INEHCY State Coordinator will have the ability to track the progress of Liaisons as they transition through the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Courses with usage information and real-time assessment data. All assessments have been aligned to McKinney-Vento Standards, allowing McKinney-Vento staff to see where Liaisons might need additional support for their learning.
- INEHCY Conference 2018 Part I
- INEHCY Conference 2018 Part II
- McKinney-Vento Training Flyer 031918
- INEHCY State Wide Training Agenda 2018
- Best Practices in Homeless Education Brief Series
- Identifying Students in Homeless Situations
- Paving the Way to College for Students Experiencing Homelessness
- Serving Homeless Children and Youth with Disabilities
- ESSA-Tips Ensuring Access Extracurricular Activities
- ESSA-Tips Facilitating Immediate Enrollment
- ESSA-Tips for Supporting Homeless Children and Youth
- ESSA-Tips for Supporting the Transportation of Homeless Children & Youths (Part-1)
- ESSA-Tips for Supporting the Transportation of Homeless Children & Youths (Part-2)