Below please find a variety of resources for educator preparation programs. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, contact Renee Baratta, Educator Preparation Program and P12 Partnership Specialist.
- Ball State University - Schools Within the Context of Community
- Ball State University - PowerPoint – Schools Within the Context of Community
- Manchester University – Assessment, Standards, and Program Alignment
- Butler University’s College of Education - Instructional Video Series
- Indiana University Northwest – Educational Leadership Program
- Marian University Klipsch Educators College - Simulation Lab
- University of Evansville - Teaching Fellows Scholarship Program
- Get the Facts Out - Resources for Prospective Teachers
- Diversity and Recruitment - Programs and Resources
- Learning Policy Institute - Diversifying the Teaching Profession: How to Recruit and Retain Teachers of Color
- IDEAs that Work - Attract, Prepare, and Retain: Effective Personnel For All - Information and Resources
Full-year residencies offer valuable opportunities for extended field placements, collaborative practice, teacher preparation, and growth. For residency pilot model guidance and information, please click here.