- Schools Within the Context of Community (Ball State University)
- PowerPoint – Drs. Eva Zygmunt and Pat Clark, Ball State University Department of Elementary Education
- Manchester University – Assessment, Standards, and Program Alignment
- Butler University – Butler University’s College of Education faculty have created a series of videos discussing instructional strategies. This is a way for Butler University to stay engaged with their alumni and continue to generate information about best practices.
- Indiana University Northwest – Educational Leadership Program
- Teacher Diversity and Recruitment – Programs and Resources
The University of Evansville is stepping up efforts to address critical need areas in education by recruiting new classes of students who aspire to become classroom teachers in these areas. UE has developed new pathways to address these needs. Through the Teaching Fellows Program, eligible candidates who are planning to major in high-need areas will receive junior and senior year scholarships/loan forgiveness to support tuition costs. The Teaching Fellows Program is available for 10-12 education majors per year. UE has also created a smoother transition for community college graduates who transfer to UE to pursue an education major, and a more accessible transition for college graduates who decide to pursue education despite having previously received an undergraduate degree in a different major.
Full-Year Teacher Residency Programs
Full-year residencies offer valuable opportunities for extended field placements, collaborative practice, teacher preparation, and growth. For residency pilot model guidance and information, please click here.