The division's goal is to provide customer services, fiscal responsibility and accountability, through established best practices, to the programs incorporated in the IDOE while operating with optimal efficiency and aligning all available resources around student learning.
The Indiana Department of Education Finance Team strongly encourages all school and corporation staff to join the School Finance Community on Learning Connection. Schools can find announcements from the Finance Team as well as resources on different areas and topics of school finance. To join the Learning Connection community, login at https://learningconnection.doe.in.gov, click on “my communities” under “Contacts & Communities” and search for “School Finance” under “Find a Community”.
- Department of Local Government Finance Reports
- Finance Application Center (Form 54 and State Aid info)
- Indiana K-12 State Tuition Support Annual Report FY2017
- Indiana K-12 State Tuition Support Annual Report FY2018
- School Financial Reports
- STN Application Center (Counts, Textbook, School Data)
- Summer School