DOE Online was developed by the Indiana Department of Education as a way to display various functionality to corporations and schools (e.g. School Health Reporting, etc.).
DOE Online Functions (Publicly Available)
DOE Online Functions (For Schools)
- Accreditation: Legal Standards Assurance
- Assessment: Classroom Assessments
- Corporation Home School Report
- Finance: Form 9 Application
- Finance: Expenditure Survey
- Formative Assessment Grant Application
- Graduation Letters from the Superintendent
- Non-Public Pupil Enrollment (DOE-NP)
- School Bus Driver Application
- School Health Reporting
Sites that Utilize DOE Online Login Credentials (For Schools)
DOE Online Accounts (For School Personnel Only)
Corporation or school employees who are authorized to complete information for one of the above applications may request an account. The accounts are approved by your local administrator. Questions about accounts or usernames/passwords should be directed to your local system administrator.