IndianaIEP is a program that is accessed via the Learning Connection. In order to gain access to IndinaIEP, you will need to complete the following steps:
Register for a Learning Connection account via your school.
Make sure you are a member of your school community in Learning Connection. If you have changed schools, you can request to join the school under Contacts & Communities > My Communities.
The local Learning Connection Administrator will approve your access to the school and provide you “IEP Access” at the corporation by following these steps:
- Log in
- Click on Administration
- Click on Corporations, then the “Educator” tab for the Corporation
- Click “Set Permissions” next to the educator’s name
- Choose the “IEP Access” button
- Click “Save”
The link to IndianaIEP will be present immediately after IEP Access is granted. However, two things must take place before the link functions:
- An overnight must take place (Your SPN will be sent to IIEP the night “IEP Access” is granted)
- Your local IEP Administrator must provide you permissions within the IEP System
Questions regarding this process should first be directed to your local Learning Connection Administrator and/or local IEP Administrator. You may also contact us via the help link to the left.