Posted: Tue, 01/22/2019 - 8:48am Updated: Mon, 01/27/2020 - 12:07pm
Please keep these dates in mind as the second semester gets underway.
- June 1, 2020 Cash Request Deadline
- September 15, 2020 Amendment Deadline
- September 30, 2020 Encumbrance Deadline
- December 15, 2020 Expenditure/Liquidation Deadline
- December 31, 2020 Final Report
- Final reports for the 2018-2019 grant cycle were due December 20, 2019. A notice will be sent once your reported expenditures have been reviewed.
- Funds can be requested by filling out a cash request form and emailing the form to email@example.com. The entire allotment of the approved grant can be requested up front, and all funds must be requested prior to the deadline of June 1, 2020.
- Please keep detailed records of each of your expenditures and ensure purchases are designed to enhance the educational experience of your high ability students.
Grant Amendment Process
- Download the High Ability Grant Amendment Form.
- If requesting a budget amendment --> enter your revised budget.
- Provide the rationale for the programming and/or budget change.
- Send in the completed form for review.
- Wait for approval.
High Ability Grant Documents
- High Ability Grant Amendment Form
- High Ability Grant Application Jotform--For Submission
- High Ability Grant Application Pdf--For Planning ONLY
- High Ability Cash Request Form
- High Ability Final Report Jotform--For Submission
- High Ability Final Report Pdf For Planning ONLY
- High Ability Grant Guidance
- High Ability Program Checklist