The Indiana Department of Education (IDOE) is committed to providing families, schools, and communities with the guidance and support they need to construct comprehensive accelerated learning plans for Hoosier students.
Overview: Indiana Accelerated Learning Roadmap
As schools begin formulating plans for summer and extended learning opportunities, IDOE is providing a set of resources and research-based practices to support accelerated learning aimed at fitting the unique needs of each schools’ students. These targeted resources and supports will focus on the why, what, and how of accelerated learning and are outlined in this newly released flyer.
- Accelerate Learning in your Home
- Accelerate Learning in your School
- Accelerate Learning in your Community
Summer Implementation Guide
The Summer Implementation Guide was developed as a resource for schools and community partners interested in creating a high-quality summer program. This guide includes overview information, specific steps for program design, and additional resources to explore.
Search resources from pre-K through high school. Choose the grade level and content area. Results will generate as soon as you select “Apply”. Click on each resource to learn more.
- Parent Resources from the Indiana Afterschool Network
- National Summer Learning Association’s Summer Learning Playbook
- Supporting parents during the COVID-19 pandemic
- At Home Activity Guides for Pre-K-12
- Tips to Keep Tweens and Teens Learning During the Summer
- Get ahead on preparation for the ACT/SAT with these free resources