In Indiana, a school corporation is required to provide a kindergarten program for eligible students that are 5 years old on or before August 1 of the school year. However, a school corporation may enroll a student who is five by October 1, 2020 and still receive ADM funding. Please read the attached link for more information.
- HEA 1001 - Kindergarten Entrance Guidance - Updated May 2020
Information about Full Day Kindergarten
- Benefits of Full Day Kindergarten
- Making the Most of Kindergarten: Present Trends and Future Issues in the Provision of Full Day Programs
- Short-Lived Gains or Enduring Benefits? The Long-Term Impact of Full Day Kindergarten
- The Effects of Full Day vs. Half-Day Kindergarten: Review and Analysis of National and Indiana Data