Posted: Thu, 10/10/2013 - 2:02pm Updated: Wed, 06/12/2019 - 10:43am
In Indiana, a school corporation is required to provide a kindergarten program for eligible students that are 5 years old on or before August 1 of the school year.
- HEA 1001 - Kindergarten Entrance Guidance - Updated May 2019
Information about Full Day Kindergarten
- Benefits of Full Day Kindergarten
- Making the Most of Kindergarten: Present Trends and Future Issues in the Provision of Full Day Programs
- Short-Lived Gains or Enduring Benefits? The Long-Term Impact of Full Day Kindergarten
- The Effects of Full Day vs. Half-Day Kindergarten: Review and Analysis of National and Indiana Data