Praxis Public Comment Score-Setting Report
- Technical Report American Sign Language Proficiency Interview (0634)
- Technical Report Japanese: World Language (5661)
- Technical Report Music: Instrumental and General Knowledge (5115)
- Technical Report Music: Vocal and General Knowledge (5116)
Indiana CORE Assessment Website
For more information, on the Indiana CORE Assessments and the Developmental/Pedagogy exams: http://www.in.nesinc.com/Home.aspx and http://www.in.nesinc.com/PageView.aspx?f=GEN_MappingTheTestFrameworkToTh...
Indiana Developmental/Pedagogy Exam
Under the current licensing rules, REPA/REPA3, a pedagogy/developmental exam is required for all individuals that are applying for their first initial practitioner instructional license in addition to any required content exams. The pedagogy exams cover the strategies of teaching such as Methodology, Classroom Management, Student Development and Diversity, Learning Processes, Learning Environment, Instructional Planning, Assessments and the Professional Environment as a teacher at the respective developmental levels. These are topics that are covered in a teacher preparation program.
Indiana CORE Assessments
Presentation on Licensure Test Preparation Suggestions and Tips
General Program Information about the Indiana CORE Assessments for educator licensure can be found in this FAQ Document.
CASA and Alternatives
- Annual Data Reports IELP 2015-16
- Annual Data Reports IELP
- Annual Candidate Performance Data 2018-2019
- Indiana CORE Assessments Data Report 2017-2019
- Indiana CORE Assessments Annual Data Report 2018-2020
For more information about the tests and standard errors of measurement for each please refer to Understanding Your Praxis Scores or Understanding Your Test Results (CASA, Indiana Developmental/Pedagogy, and Indiana CORE).
Areas for Addition by Testing
Educators who hold a valid Indiana teaching license are eligible to add additional content areas to their license by passing the appropriate Indiana CORE Assessment test associated with the content area. Click HERE to access a list of tests available for addition by testing.