Posted: Fri, 03/24/2017 - 11:59am Updated: Fri, 03/20/2020 - 8:08am
- You must have approval from your school employer before applying for an Emergency Permit (EP).
- You must hold the minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- An Emergency Permit is valid for one school year.
- Do not apply before July 1st. All EP’s expire on the following June 30th.
- No EPs are issued in Driver & Traffic Safety or for School Psychologist.
- EP’s for Building Level Administrator also require verification of 2 years teaching or school counseling experience.