Posted: Fri, 03/24/2017 - 10:13am Updated: Mon, 03/27/2017 - 10:07am

A Workplace Specialist license allows individuals with occupational work experience in a specific vocational area to be qualified to teach in that specific vocational area in a career center or the Department of Corrections. This license allows those without a teaching degree to become a teacher.

You must be employed by a vocational center or the DOC before applying.