Instructional and School Services conversion with IMAP
- Valid CPR card from IDOE approved provider.
- IMAP Completion letter on school letterhead and signed by your administrator.
- Log into your LVIS account (https://license.doe.in.gov/).
- Click on “Add Application” on the right hand side.
- Click “Conversion”
- Choose the license you are converting.
- Click “Conversion Instructional – Initial Practitioner”
- Click “Next”
- Click “Next.”
- Answer the questions. If you answer yes to any of them, you will need to upload the documentation required. Click “Next.”
- Upload the required documentation. Click “Next.”
- If you have everything completed, you will be able to “Submit Application.” If not, you need to fix what is missing.
- Click the link to pay for all pending applications.
- Mark the box under the “Pay?”
- Fill out all the Billing information.
- Click Review Summary
- Click box under Refund Policy.
At any point you need to stop the application, click Save for Later. To check the status or return to your application, click “Application Status” on the right hand side when you are in your LVIS account.