Posted: Fri, 09/23/2011 - 3:52pm Updated: Wed, 08/31/2016 - 12:29pm

Complete a profile, submit a Degree Change Request application and pay for the application through our online system, LVIS. Click here to access LVIS Information.

You will also need the following materials:

  • Submit or upload an official transcript. Official transcripts must carry the seal and signature of the registrar and indicate the degree earned.
  • Mail the Official Transcripts to:

Indiana Department Of Education
Office of Educator Licensing and Development
Attention: Transcripts
South Tower, Suite 600
115 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204