The purpose of this project is to improve the processing of the State and Federal funding streams.
What is INtelligrants?
The INtelligrants project will implement a Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) configurable solution for Funding Management. The project will provide a consistent platform to manage the full cycle of State and Federal funding streams. Nearly all State and Federal funding processes involving funds flowing from the IDOE to schools are being targeted for process and solution upgrade.*
The IDOE has partnered with systems integrator Agate, Inc. to provide technical assistance, solution development and implementation services for the implementation of the INtelligrants solution. This partnership positions Indiana to implement a strong, statewide solution.
*The School Nutrition program is not currently within scope of this project.
Benefits to Schools
- Unified processes and systems for managing the lifecycle of funding streams
- Improved communication regarding grant opportunities and timelines
- Grants management tool selected and procured: IntelliGrants software
- Initial review and catalog of IDOE funding processes complete
- Streamlined identity and access management method defined
- Common workflow to be used for all grants approved
- Complete application design
- Secure training resources