The purpose of this project is to improve access to IDOE data and resources.
What is INview?
The INview project will implement technologies to improve data access, transparency and collaboration. Components will include publicly available data sets and dashboards. The IDOE will leverage both Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and custom solutions to improve the delivery of data to stakeholder groups.
The IDOE has partnered with systems integrator Tembo, Inc. to provide technical assistance, platform and implementation services for the implementation of the INview solution.
Benefits to Schools
- Enriched access and visualization of publically available data meeting ESSA requirements
- Provide context to metrics
- Transparency tool defined and procured
- Data sets and display requirements defined
- Defined sustainable infrastructure
- Finalize display pages
- Complete design of search and compare functionality
- Prepare data sets for display
- Phase 1 Release: School Directory and Performance Data Targeting Q3 2019
- Phase 2 Release: Accountability and School Finance Data Targeting Q4 2019