The purpose of this project is to implement a tool to improve the capacity of internal staff to support customers.
What is Schools 360?
The Schools 360 project will implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 within the IDOE. This project represents a new organizational practice for IDOE and will not replace a current software. In an effort to improve operational effectiveness, the tool will enable IDOE to:
- Organize IDOE work around schools and school corporations
- Track contact with the schools and school corporations
- Access IDOE wide data including master school information
- Access business area specific information
- Establish workflows for completing business area functions
- Create dashboards and task lists to drive daily activity
Benefits to Schools
- Improved customer support
- Increased collaboration in responses
- Design and configuration complete
- Finalize testing and defect resolution
- Create records for all Indiana schools and school corporations or all K-12 educational entities.