The 2019-2020 Indiana Literacy Early Intervention Grant (EIG) is focused on improving early literacy. This grant is open to all accredited public, charter, and non-public schools that contain kindergarten, first grade, and second grade students. Grant funds are to be used to better equip teachers to meet the needs of students, to enhance student engagement, and to increase student literacy achievement.
- Request to Participate: August 2, 2019-August 30, 2019 - the form has been closed.
- Allocations Distributed: September 6, 2019
- Grants Application Due: September 25, 2019 – this window has been closed.
- Grant Awarded By: October 25, 2019 – All 2019-2020 EIGs have been approved.
- Cash Request Due: June 1, 2020
- Budget Amendments Due: September 30, 2020
- Liquidate Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Final Report of Expenditures Due: December 31, 2020