The Application Process At-a-Glance
- Step 1 Submit an Eligibility Questionnaire
- Step 2 Complete Core Documents
- Step 3 New Sponsor Training*
- Step 4 Technical Assistance Visit with a Field Consultant
- Step 5 Submit Online Application and Final Documents (CNPweb)
- Step 6 Pre-approval Visit with Field Consultant
- Step 7 Begin Program Implementation Upon Receiving an Approval Notice
*If you are unable to complete online training, contact the state agency for alternative assistance.
Click here to register for an in-person New Sponsor Workshop (you do not need to have started an application to attend).
Participation through a Sponsoring Organization
Family day care home providers may only participate in CACFP through an agreement with a sponsoring organization. All other child care facilities may participate directly with the Indiana Department of Education or through a sponsoring organization.
Learn More about Programs Offered Through CACFP
|CENTERS/MINISTRIES||SPONSORS OF HOMES OR CENTERS|
|HEAD START FACILITIES||OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS PROGRAMS|
|ADULT DAYCARE FACILITIES||AT-RISK AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMS|
|HOMELESS/EMERGENCY SHELTERS||FAMILY DAY CARE HOMES|