During the COVID-19 Health Emergency, please continue to update your Field Specialist with facility open and close information. Thank you!
The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) is a federal program that provides reimbursements for nutritious meals and snacks to eligible children and adults who are enrolled for care at participating child care centers, day care homes, and adult day care centers. CACFP also provides reimbursements for meals served to children and youth participating in afterschool care programs, children residing in emergency shelters, and adults over the age of 60 or living with a disability and enrolled in day care facilities.
To learn more about CACFP, check out this quick video.
- Claim Due Dates
- Late Claim Submission Procedures
- FNS Financial Management Instruction 796-2 rev.4
- 2 CFR Part 200 (Supercircular)
- USDA Guidance for Management Plans and Budgets
- Specific Prior Written Approval (SPWA) and FNS Approval Chart
- Specific Prior Written Approval (SPWA) Form
- CACFP Accounting Journal
- Center Time Log
- Monitor Time Log
- Donation Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- W-9 Form
- Procurement Methods
- Procedures for Independent Centers and Sponsors of Affiliated Centers
- Procedures for Sponsors of Homes and Unaffiliated Centers
- Vending Agreement with School Food Service
- Vending Agreement with Commercial Vendor for Child Care
- Vending Agreement with Commercial Vendor for Adult Day Care
- Vending Agreement Attachments: