Finance, Accounting and Technology
The accounting section handles the reimbursement processes for all Office of School and Community Nutrition programs, maintains and develops most of the division's database applications, and provides technical and financial support. Specific services offered by this section that may be of interest to you include the development of Direct Certification and Direct Verification tools. This group also assists other sections of the division where needed by developing applications and solutions based on appropriate technologies.
Financial Management Resources
- Record Retention Requirement for Child Nutrition Programs
- Financial Management Trainings (presentations only)
- (NEW!) 2018 National School Lunch Program Equipment Assistance Grants (Application deadline: November 16, 2018)
- For Information, please contact Joe Olivadoti, Financial Specialist, JOlivadoti1@doe.in.gov
- Email our School Nutrition Finance Team at SCNFinance@doe.in.gov.