This page contains information and templates for contracting with a Food Service Management Company (FSMC) or Vendor to provide you school meals.
Food Service Management Companies (FSMC)
- Procedures for Contracting with a FSMC SY 2020 - 2021
- New FSMC Contract
- FSMC Contract Renewal
Open FSMC RFPs for SY 2019 - 2020
- None at this time.
USDA Guidance for Contracting with FSMCs
- USDA Memos Pertaining to FSMCs
- Guidance on Contracting with FSMCs for SFAs (USDA)
- Procurement in the 21st Century
Below are templates for contract for vended meals only. Sponsors are still responsible for ensuring proper competitive procurement procedures are followed when selecting a vendor for meals. If you have questions about the procurement process, please email SCNFinance@doe.in.gov.
- Vended Meals from a School Food Authority (SFA) (this does not need to be formally procured if contracting with a SFA currently operating the School Nutrition Programs)
- Vended Meals Bid Template IDOE (Vendor) (proper procurement procedures must be followed when entering into a contract with a third party vendor)