IDOE is hosting an in-person training called Procuring USDA Foods. The training will be held on two different dates in two different locations. Please see additional training information below.
This training will provide USDA Foods recipient agencies with an in-depth look at USDA Foods procurement. We will highlight eight key areas involved with the pre-ordering, entitlement value, vendor selection and ordering of USDA Foods. In addition, inventory management, DoD Fresh Fruit and Vegetable program and navigating the CNPweb will be covered. Attendees will take away a better understanding of how procurement and USDA Foods comingle.
- PROCURING USDA FOODS TRAINING #1 - CANCELLED
- Location: MSD Lawrence Township Schools
- Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- PROCURING USDA FOODS TRAINING #2
- Location: MSD Warren Township Schools
- Warren Education and Community Center
- 975 North Post Road
- Indianapolis, IN 46219
- Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Time: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm ET
- Registration: REGISTER TO ATTEND MSD WARREN TOWNSHIP
- Day of Event Check-In Time: 8:00 am – 9:00 am ET