- Model Wellness Policy: Meaning it goes above and beyond federal regulations.
- Sample Wellness Policy: Meaning it is compliant with the federal regulations.
- School Wellness Policy Sample Language
- Wellness Policy Elements: Looking for resources to help implement some of the wellness policy elements? You’ll find some right here.
- Build, assess and track your Wellness Policy progress with this online tool from the Alliance For a Healthier Generation.
- The updated WellSAT 3.0 is a quantitative assessment tool to help you identify where your policy is strong and where it could be improved. All WellSAT items reflect the federal law or best practices.
- IDOE Triennial Assessment Template: An assessment of your school wellness policy must be conducted a minimum of once every three years, per federal regulations. Sponsors may use this template to organize their assessment and post publicly.