The Summer Food Service Program for Children (SFSP) was created to serve nutritious meals to children when National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program meals are not available. To ensure all children receive proper nutrition throughout the year, SFSP reimburses organizations that prepare and serve meals to eligible children during the summer and school vacation periods.
- 2021 Annual Sponsor Training for ALL Sponsors
- 2021 SFSP Sponsor Tool for Training Site Staff – NEW!
- SFSP Introduction Presentation
- 2021 Offer vs Serve Training
2021 SFSP Sponsor Round Table Sessions
- Round Table for Public & Private School Food Authorities
- Round Table for Private Non-Profit Sponsors
- Round Table for SFSP Camps
- USDA SFSP Handbooks
All procurement of food, supplies, goods, and other services with Program funds by sponsors must comply with procurement standards prescribed in Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Other Non-Profit Organizations located at 2 CFR Part 200 as well as 7 CFR Part 225. Procurement standards are specifically located in 7 CFR Part 225.17 and 2 CFR Part 200.317-326. (Note: Parts 3016 and Part 3019 have been superseded by 2 CFR Part 200 as adopted and supplemented by USDA in 2 CFR Part 400 for the SFSP and other Child Nutrition Programs.)