- Overview of USDA Foods - includes a brief overview of USDA Foods and the Food Distribution Program
- Calendar of Important Dates - provides important dates for the school year
- USDA Foods Distribution Program Handbook - this handbook is an comprehensive look at the Indiana Food Distribution Program and USDA Foods
- USDA Foods Distribution Program Checklist - this checklist helps keep the food service professionals on track with the Food Distribution Program
- Processing Brokers and Companies Represented (Updated 11-2-20) - contact these company represented brokers to find out what USDA Foods bulk products are being processed and what they are being processed into.
- USDA Foods Training - online training of various USDA Foods topics
Please contact IDOE at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, please go to the CNPweb in the Food Distribution Program (green puzzle piece), click continue and the appropriate program year. Finally, check/update the following screens and information in the Recipient Agency (RA) summary page:
|Applications tab||Enter new food service director information here|
|Surveys tab||Review the USDA Foods that were requested for the school year. If there are blue clickable links under the product code column, you will also need to check K12 Foodservice and ProcessorLink for product that has been sent to processors.|
|Inventory tab||Check to see if brown box items currently in inventory|
|Orders tab||Verify if there are open orders scheduled to be delivered.|
Please email the Food Distribution Specialist at email@example.com.
- Please include the following information:
- New FSD's full name, phone number including area code, and email.
- Full school name and school corporation number
- If you do not have access to your school's CNPweb login, contact the Food Distribution Specialist.