Posted: Fri, 05/24/2019 - 10:05am Updated: Thu, 08/20/2020 - 11:04am

IDOE Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) - use this link to learn more about SFSP.

How do I receive USDA Foods for my school's SFSP?

  • For questions, please contact Cheryl Moore, Food Distribution Program Specialist at
  • (317) 234-2516 or
  •  If you need assistance in completing your SFSP renewal application in the CNPweb, please contact Tina Skinner at or your field specialist.