The physical, mental, and emotional health and well-being of children and adolescents is directly related to their academic success, and their lifelong journey towards becoming healthy and productive adults. The School Health Team is dedicated to providing resources and technical assistance to schools, parents, and community partners in order to help Indiana students achieve optimal health.
- New School Nurse Resources
- Online Courses for School Nurses
- Records Retention Schedule for Indiana Public Schools
- Delegation Guidelines for Indiana School Nurses
- Communicable Disease Reference Guide for Schools
- Indiana School Nurse Registry
- List of School Numbers Needed for Completing the Indiana School Nurse Registry