|I Can Statements||Academic Vocabulary|
|* I can use word processing programs to communicate, write, and share my work.
* I can use spreadsheets to manipulate and display data.
* I can use presentation software to demonstrate my understanding of a topic.
* I can collaborate with my classmates using word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
|Looking Back||Looking Ahead|
|* Use technology to work cooperatively and collaboratively with peers, teachers, and others. (K-2.NC.1)
* Gather information and communicate electronically with others with support from
|* Collaboratively design, develop, publish, and present products (e.g., videos, podcasts, websites) using technology resources that demonstrate and communicate curriculum concepts. (6-8.NC.1)
* Exhibit dispositions necessary for collaboration: providing useful feedback, integrating feedback, understanding and accepting multiple perspectives, socialization. (6-8.NC.2)