The mission of the State Attendance Officer is to provide timely information concerning attendance related questions and policies.
- FAQ Attendance 2018
- FAQ Certificate of Incapacity and Physician Statement
- Chronic Absenteeism
- Legislation / Laws / Rules
- Memos and Forms
- Public School Transfers
The following schools are currently accredited by the Indiana State Board of Education.
These schools will enroll expelled students on a case-by-case basis:
- Insight School of Indiana (Charter School, authorized by Ball State)
- Options Indiana (Virtual) Charter School (Charter School, authorized by Ball State)
- Options Carmel
- Options Noblesville
- K12.com Indiana (Virtual)