Posted: Tue, 08/22/2017 - 11:52am Updated: Thu, 11/14/2019 - 12:08pm
- Foster Success, a project of the Marion County Commission on Youth, aims to ensure foster youth in Marion County are educated, housed, financially stable, employed and connected to a support system by the age of 25.
- Youth Connections Program for Foster Care Students assists youth form long-term connections to caring adults.
- Legal Center for Foster Care and Education serves as a national technical assistance resource and information clearinghouse on legal and policy matters affecting the education of children in the foster care system. see the "Blueprint for Change: Education Success for children in Foster Care."
- The National Working Group on Foster Care and Education is a partnership of ten organizations working to ensure successful educational outcomes for children and youth in foster care across the country.
- Foster Care to Success: Casey Family Scholarships
- Guardian Scholars Program offers financial aid, housing, basic needs, and academic advising at Ball State University and Ivy Tech of Indiana - East Central Region ( Anderson, Marion and Muncie)
- NAEHCY - National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY)
- Nina Mason Pulliam Scholars Program enables incoming freshmen at IUPUI, ages 18-25, who have been raised through the foster care system and have no form of financial support.
- Regional Youth services (RYS) - the Jeffersonville-based foster care and placement services agency
- Twenty-first Century Scholars Program
- DCS Education Services
- DCS-Annual Notification of Continuation of Placement in School Corporation
- DCS-Education Services Resource Tool for Educators 2018
- DCS-School Notification state form 47412
- DCS-Education Liaison Coverage Map 2019
- Displaced by Disaster
- Education (ED) and Health and Human Services (HHS) Effective Dates DCL
- ESSA LEA-Foster Care POC Contacts 2019
- ESSA POC Checklist Final Draft 72817
- Foster Care FAQ
- New ESSA Implementation Toolkit from the Legal Center for Foster Care and Education
- School Invoicing Process for schools
- Transportation Plan Procedure Template