School Social Workers are a vital part of the total educational team. Working in collaboration with school psychologists, school counselors, school nurses, teachers and administrators, the School Social Worker integrates the information from all of these sources to provide social, emotional, behavioral and adaptive functioning support to the child, the child's family and the school.
- School Social Work Week
- Best Practice, Research-Based Prevention and Intervention Resources
- Indiana School Social Work Association
- Law and Rule
- Human Trafficking Resources
- School Social Worker Resources
- School Social Work Effectiveness Rubric and Guidance Document
In addition to the Indiana Department of Education, some other state agencies serve families and children in Indiana. Please visit the agency websites below to learn more about services offered.