During the 2013 legislative session, the General Assembly passed HEA 1341, and the Governor signed P.L. 111 - 2013 into law. This law establishes the Indiana e-transcript program to allow students attending accredited schools to request that their transcript be transmitted electronically. Below is an overview of these requirements.
- The Indiana Department of Education, Commission for Higher Education and state educational institutions shall develop a common electronic transcript, using common data fields and formats that are required by state educational institutions.
- Not later than July 1, 2015, all public secondary schools shall use the common electronic transcript developed by the department of education.
- The governing body of an accredited nonpublic secondary school may elect to use the common electronic transcript developed by the department of education.
- School Immunization Requirements
- CEEB Codes
- Common Transcript Data Elements v22 2/22/2017
- CoC State Reporting & Transcript Documentation Guidance
- Indiana High School Transcript Required Contents (IC 20-33-2-13)
- Indiana’s New eTranscript and Implications for High Schools and Post-Secondary Access
- Indiana State Approved High School Course Titles and Numbers
- Indiana User Guide - Parchment
- Legislation, IC 21-18-12
- Postsecondary Institution Codes for State Reporting Purposes, 2018
- Transcript Requirements and Guidance
Archived Resources and Webinars:
Indiana Commission for Higher Education, Tari Lambert, email@example.com
Indiana Department of Education, School Counseling Specialist
Parchment, K12 Account Executive, Matt Sterenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org