Shared Responsibility, High Expectations, Shared Responsibility: Holding ALL students to high expectations is a shared responsibility; where students, teachers, administrators, parents and the community at large not only share the responsibility for teaching and learning but share in the accountability for student success.
Short Share Overview
The short share series, are brief (five minutes or less) communication videos that are designed to provide guidance related to the Conceptual Framework. Click the link below to learn more about the concepts of Shared Responsibility, High Expectations and Shared Accountability.
Information & Resources
- Charter School Training Materials September 2017
- Principal Leadership: Moving Toward Inclusive & High Achieving Schools for Students with Disabilities
- Effective School Practices: Promoting Collaboration & Monitoring Student’s Academic Achievement
Technical Assistance & Support
Indiana Department of Education
Indiana Resource Network
- Indiana Center on Teacher Quality
- Project SUCCESS
- Indiana IEP Resource Center
- Indiana Center for Accessible Materials (ICAM)