AP-TIP IN has created some excellent resources for Calculus, Stats and Computer Science. The Indiana Department of Education and AP-TIP IN have agreed to make these resources available for all teachers throughout Indiana.
AP-TIP IN Materials
The webinar recordings and accompanying materials are provided by AP-TIP IN and shared as a collaborate effort with the Indiana Department of Education. The recordings have been captured and materials provided to assist educators, both classroom teachers as well as administrators, implement the College Board’s AP programs.
All website materials have been developed for the use intended.
AP-TIP IN and IDOE are not responsible for any third party web sites linked or indicated in any recordings or documents. Users are responsible for reading third party web-site’s Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies.
AP-TIP IN is a program of the University of Notre Dame’s Institute for Educational Initiatives developed to prepare Indiana students for college by engaging them in rigorous math, science, and English coursework. Our comprehensive approach provides high quality professional development and supports to teachers and greater opportunities for students to engage in their work. Our Program Goals are:
- To increase the enrollment of students in math, science, and English Advanced Placement® courses in the schools participating in the project, and
- To increase the number of qualifying scores (3, 4, or 5) on AP® math, science, and English exams in the schools participating in the project
- AP-TIP IN Website: http://iei.nd.edu/aptipin
- AP-TIP IN Phone: (574) 631-4878
- Program Director: Karen Morris; email@example.com
- Program Coordinator: Wendy Barnes; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math Content Director: Greg Macklem; email@example.com
- Science Content Director: Maureen McGrail; firstname.lastname@example.org