Posted: Thu, 06/12/2014 - 11:02am Updated: Fri, 10/19/2018 - 8:21am
|Indiana Academic Standards for Physical Education 2017|
The following documents are found below:
Standards are to be fully implemented beginning in the 2018-2019 school year.
|Grades PK – 5||12/12/2017||Word|
|Grades 6 – 8||12/12/2017||Word|
|Indiana Academic Standards for Physical Education 2010|
|Academic Standards for Physical Education 2010||2010|
|Indiana Content Area Literacy Standards|
|Science/Technical Studies Content Area Literacy||08/30/2017|
Resources and Documents
- For more information and resources for health educators, please join the IDOE - Health Educators Community on the Learning Connection.
- For more information and resources for physical education educators, please join the IDOE - Physical Education Community on the Learning Connection.
- CPR and AED Instruction at High School Level
- NEDA Eating Disorders Toolkit for Coaches and Trainers
- NIH: National Institute on Drug Abuse for Teachers, Opioids & Other Prescription Drugs Resources
- National Health Observances Toolkit
- Physical Education Curriculum Analysis Tool
- Flexibility in Physical Education
- Smart Moves: The New PE
- Classroom Exercises: Student Body
- Student Health and Academic Achievement
- Health Schools Health Youth! Adolescent School Health
- Health and Wellness Credit Using Family and Consumer Science and Health Careers Education Courses