Indiana Technology and Engineering Education is committed to preparing students for college and career opportunities by providing the knowledge and problem solving skills to understand, design, produce, use, and manage the human-made world in order to contribute and function in a technological society.
Engineering and Technology Standards
Career and Technical Student Organizations Information
Licensing in Engineering and Technology
Most Engineering and Technology courses require a Technology Education license to teach the course, including PLTW courses. Please refer to the Assignment Code to view which licenses are appropriate to teach current courses in Indiana.
- Adding a Content Area through Testing
- Indiana CORE Assessments – to add Engineering and Technology to your license through Testing
Engineering and Technology Teacher Recruitment
- Resources moved to new location
- ACTE - Association of Career and Technical Educators
- IACTE - Indiana Association for Career and Technical Education
- E/TEI - Engineering/Technology Educators of Indiana
- ITEEA - International Technology and Engineering Educators Association
- PLTW National- Project Lead the Way